The concept of managed services has come a long way over the last several years. What was once thought of as a somewhat risky and aggressive adventure is now a necessity for most companies that want to lower costs and stay competitive. Today’s managed service market is mature and competitive. It is a great way for our clients to save money and streamline the efficiency of their IT environments.
Explore our Managed Service offerings below:
Server and Desktop Management
- We will proactively manage, update and back up all of your computers and servers remotely. All aspects of your network can be monitored and issues can be spotted and fixed remotely.
- Get live support via telephone or through the Internet. PTC can fix most problems remotely, so that you can be up and running without having to wait for a technician to come to your office. Our technicians can help with server, desktop and network issues.
Onsite Support and Emergency Response
- PTC can provide regularly scheduled visits from field technicians to perform routine service and optimization of IT infrastructure. We can also provide emergency visits for unforeseen failures, troubleshooting and repairs.
Consider the following benefits that managed services can deliver:
- Reduced costs and clear ROI
- Peace of mind with proactive monitoring and management
- Single point of contact
- Managed IT environment with predictable monthly fee
- Access to highly skilled technical resources
- Fully mature infrastructure processes – change, incident, problem and service-level management
- Resources allocated to strategic projects instead of day-to-day management
- Ability to meet service level agreement commitments
PTC has developed several comprehensive outsourcing solutions — designed specifically for small and medium sized businesses — that combine managed services, on-site support and consulting services in a cost-effective and predictable monthly budget.
PTC’s all-encompassing solutions touch every aspect of the IT infrastructure, from a business perspective as well as a technology perspective. Furthermore, PTC serves as a trusted advisor for short- and long-range planning, budgeting and due diligence.