by Enghouse Transportation
CoachWorks encompasses tools from all aspects of the charter industry, including sales, dispatch, and accounts receivable. By combining multiple functions into one universal program, CoachWorks increases productivity and streamlines the input and maintenance of estimates, trip orders and financial records.
Increased Efficiency and Organization
- Streamlines and combines multiple manual processes into one program.
- Minimizes the need to train or allocate additional resources to other operations.
- Reduces the time spent training staff, thus resulting in a qualified, independent workforce.
- Multi-operational capacity helps reduce labor costs and allows users to produce more efficient and accurate scheduling.
- Enables businesses to generate higher margins by reducing costs and improving resource utilization
- Range and functionality can be scaled to fit your operational needs.
- Provides room for growth and customizations based on your specific business needs.
Fast Entry for Single or Multiple Trips
- Provides quick entry of trips and accommodates single and multiple trip schedules in one trip record.
- Accomplishes simple and complex trip movements simultaneously.
Adaptable Trip Pricing
- Calculates pricing for multiple vehicles and rates per trip.
Customizable Quote and Contract Forms
- Customizes quotes and text in contracts for specific business categories.
Powerful Scheduling & Dispatching
- Dispatch console utilizes state of the art software tools and graphical views for efficient work and resource distribution.
Revenue Yield Management
- Allows you to set up a pricing schedule for revenue (yield) management initiatives.
Post-Trip Analysis & Integration
- Reduces post-trip clerical labor with key management reports and simple alternatives for payroll submissions.
- Enables emailing of estimates, contracts, cancellations, notices, and more directly from the order screen to your customers.